Our team is expanding, and we are looking to add another qualified individual to our Vancouver training centre staff. We are now actively accepting resumes for the following position:
1 dual-ticketed journeyperson Red-Seal carpenter/scaffold instructor.
Only applicants who meet all the following requirements will be considered for job candidacy and interviews.
- A member in good standing of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters.
- A ticketed Red-Seal journeyperson carpenter.
- A UBC-certified journeyperson scaffolder.
- Have grade 12 education or equivalency.
- Supervisory and/or teaching experience is an asset.
- Organizational, oral, and writing skills are essential.
- Proficiency with computers/technology is required.
- Must hold a valid passport and be able to travel to the USA.
- UBC Department of Education and Training programs will be considered an asset.
- Be capable of mentoring and demonstrating skills to apprentices of all levels.
- Possess leadership qualities and skills that promote the United Brotherhood and the BCRCC Training Centre.
- Manage classes and students to ensure proper training and development occurs.
- Be safety conscious in a way that sets a good example for our members and students.
- Be prepared and punctual in all aspects of the position.
- Be willing to work both independently and in a team setting.
Please note: Only applicants that possess both a journeyperson carpenter and journeyperson scaffolder certificate will be considered.
Deadline to apply is April 23, 2021.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RE: Instructor Position Vancouver